A local move is defined as 100 km or a one-hour drive from London, ON, by Terry of A Zip Movers & Cartage, a family-owned moving service since 1949. You pay only immediate area pricing when you move within that distance or time. See the list of towns within a 100 km radius of London below.
Contact A Zip with your moving requirements and an idea of your moving date. Terry and his crew will be happy to help you with an estimate or call Terry at (519) 659 6672.
Towns and cities within 100 km or approximately one hour from London, ON:
North of London –
- St. Marys, Fullarton, Lucan, Mitchell, Exeter, Hensall, Clinton, Blyth
Northeast of London –
- Stratford, New Hamburg, Ayr, Kitchener
East of London –
- Woodstock, Innerkip, Norwich, Simcoe
Southeast of London –
- Port Burwell, Tillsonburg, Port Bruce, Aylmer, Delhi, Port Rowan
South of London –
- St. Thomas, Port Stanley, Fingal, Sparta
Southwest of London –
- Wyoming, Thamesville, Bothwell, Dresden, Ridgetown, Dutton
West of London –
- Strathroy, Sarnia, Petrolia, Forest
Northwest of London –
- Dashwood, Grand Bend, Goderich, Thedford, Port Franks, Zurich
Downsizing is a daunting task for everyone. And when your move means relocating to another town, using a packing and unpacking service can make things feel less concerning.
A Zip Movers & Cartage help a lot of seniors and their adult children in the London area with their moves and often provides services with packing and unpacking.
Moving to the big city of London (or the smaller one, depending on your city of origin) can feel overwhelming.
If you are moving to the London area for the first time, don’t miss reading about all the advantages London, ON has to offer, Moving to Beautiful London, Ontario, Checklist. Choose an established and family-owned mover that has helped many first-time Londoners settle in with their long-distance move.
London’s longtime CityMatch helps relocate newcomers and find the neighbourhood and community within London that make the most sense for them and their families.
One thing about a move outside the city is you don’t want to leave anything behind.
Arriving with all of your belongings after a 100 km move, you want to embrace your new location and move forward.
When you turn a new leaf, start a new life, or strike out on your own, you don’t want to go back, especially any great distance, and not the next day because you forgot something. Read our post, 6 Great Things About Moving to a New Place.
- Make sure you book a moving truck large enough to hold all of your possessions for a local move outside the city. You don’t want to have to go back, especially if friends or family helping to settle you are available for a limited time period.
- Get your address changes and terminations done well before you move outside the city. Out of sight and out of mind applies to moving too.
A local move or short-haul move using A- Zip Movers & Cartage is within 100 km or an hour’s drive from London.
Local moves are the most common relocations that people make. A local move still requires planning, but it’s easier to arrange, pack, and move. There are a few factors that determine the cost of your move; read What Do Movers Cost?
Before you call a few movers and ask them for a quote:
- Consider the number of beds, dressers, sofas, tables, free-standing cupboards, and the approximate number of boxes you may take with you. This will help the movers know the truck’s size, how many crew members are required, and how long your move will take.
- Read their online reviews. Note reviews that mention how carefully they move people’s special things.
- Read their Better Business Bureau (BBB) reviews. A-Zip Moving & Cartage has a BBB rating of A+ since its accreditation in 1987.
See the range of services A Zip Movers & Cartage provides for local and long-distance moves alike.
Feel confident moving with A Zip – you’ll receive quality and caring help from a happy and patient crew of movers.