Can a moving company deliver cartage? A-Zip Moving & Cartage Inc has provided local and long-distance shipping and delivery services throughout Ontario since 1949, shortly after WW2, when we all went shopping.
Small businesses account for over 97% of Canadian companies, and with an exodus to online exposure, it is easier now for you to reach potential clients even farther outside your place of manufacture when you use a moving company to deliver cartage.
With any number of transportation modes available to deliver your products, it may be advantageous to use a traditional mover for your cartage or oversized items or products that do not require cross-border shipping.
Movers transfer residential clients’ belongings, and transportation shippers typically move large shipments. A-Zip Moving & Cartage Inc is a residential mover that has enough staff to ship and deliver goods, similar to a light transportation shipper. And that may be these economics that benefits your small business.
How can a small business or craft industry with cartage and a local mover work together?
Is there a just right shipping service that will move a few pieces more inexpensively to a client or retailer 50, 100, or 200 kilometres away than standard delivery services?
- A-Zip Moving & Cartage employs a hydraulic liftgate to help with heavier items, even motorcycles.
- Please contact us for details of the pieces or products you want to be moved.
- Our drivers and movers are cautious with any item under our supervision. However, inspecting or photographing your products before they are loaded onto the truck is judicious.
- We make regular long-distance moves throughout Ontario.
It is always best to wrap its edges securely in cardboard and plastic to avoid rub marks while covering it with a blanket.
- A mover will deliver your loose items but cannot be responsible for bumps and bruises received while shipping the unprotected items, even if it is a soft furniture product.
- Alternatively, we effectively provide packing services with some pre-communication and organization required to ensure it all happens within your shipping or delivery timeframe.
A home stager’s furnishings can be classified as cartage.
- It’s a perfect match; movers and stagers. Stagers are visual transformation masters, and movers are the brawn stagers need; we become the part-time staff you can call anytime. We are here when you need us.
- At A- Zip Moving & Cartage Inc. of London, Ontario, has many 5-star online reviews proving we are a) careful and b) friendly people with which to work.
- We are clean and polite; precisely the helpers needed in a new home setting.
- Whether you own your staging inventory or rent your furniture, it doesn’t take long to realize the efficiency of communication with people who can move your inventory, which results in things getting done sooner.
- Ask us about rental space for your staging inventory. Contact our friendly staff to learn more.
How can a packrat and a local mover work together?
Unless you recognize yourself as a packrat, there is no time like the present to tackle that downsizing.
An alternative to deciding to get rid of it all is to have it shuffled to a storage location.
Putting your things in a different location may help you decide you don’t need them.
Call A-Zip Moving & Cartage Inc for any of your moving needs at (519) 659 6672 or Request a Quote here.
We are moving specialists serving all of Ontario.